Headcanons!

Anything about the Fowl books.
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Headcanons!

Post by Cabaline » Wed 12th Mar 2014

Ok, so Skyswallow asked if we had a headcanons topic and I had a look around and I seem to not be able to find one. If there already is one pardon my silliness. But yeah, everyone, what are your Fowl headcanons? :awesome:
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Spudtron98
Dwarf Miner

Re: Headcanons!

Post by Spudtron98 » Wed 12th Mar 2014

Well, my headcanon is that the LEP is rather more well armed and armoured. Sure they have jumpsuits, but armour plating is put on top of that to defend against incoming fire and blunt damage. Also, after the Last Guardian Artemis reveals the latest of his plans: give the Fairy people back the surface. They, of course, freak out, and some start calling for the extermination of Humans, but Artemis helps with the transition and eventually Humans and Fairies are living together on the surface. Fairy tech is rather useful, helping fix many of our woes, and then a method of FTL travel is discovered. After this, it's crossovers ahoy!
"Did you think that I would FORGET YOU?!"

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Fri 14th Mar 2014

I had a headcanon for Caballine (funnily enough :D).

My headcanon is that her and Foaly met at a speed dating that was actually organised by the LEP as like a charity night or something which is why he was made to go. And that she works for a sector of the LEP or with a group that leases out body guards in co-operation with the LEP for witness protection schemes and such. So she's trained in martial arts and self defence.

I imagine that when their kids are little Foaly will teach them how to use technology to help them do their homework, and Caballine will teach her kids what to do if someone tries to touch them against their will. :awesome:
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Thu 20th Mar 2014

Raine and Tarpon Vinyaya are fraternal twins and at least partially Atlantian.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 21st Mar 2014

Butler's parents had a child before Juliet, however he died in a tragic accident. Thus, Mr. and Mrs. Butler conceived Juliet in their later years, creating the age gap between the siblings.
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 10th May 2014

Artemis plays violin and piano to a very high standard, and once tried learning the oboe but couldn't get the hang of reeds.
Myles started learning the piccolo at the age of three, and by the time of TLG he is grade 4. He also ordered a set of drums for Beckett, much to the enjoyment of the twins and the detriment of the rest of the household's sleeping schedule (to the extent that Artemis had to soundproof every. single. room).
Angeline used to play the flute as a child but gave it up. She then started playing again so she could teach Myles.

Artemis Senior and Butler do not play instruments, and each secretly regrets the musicality of the rest of the family, especially when Artemis persists in playing things in 5/4 and sulks when he can't quite get the timing, Angeline accidentally makes the flute squeak, and the twins insist on playing covers of popular songs together at four in the morning.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.