What would u do if u see artemis fowl?!

Anything about the Fowl books.
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Re: What would u do if u see artemis fowl?!

Post by FowlStar » Thu 13th Oct 2011

Arty and I are over, but we're still best friends. We hang out a lot, and him and Bobo are really awesome together. :wub:

But if I saw him, I'd run up to him and give him a big hug. :D
i write because you exist.

artyroxtothecore17m
Dwarf Miner

Post by artyroxtothecore17m » Wed 19th Oct 2011

Foaly..are you Minerva Paradizo? Sorry, i just wanted to know. Because you were talking about bobo ,that's why. And, is Artemis real? I always have that confusion. :D
Umm, don't know what to say.

evilgenius
Dwarf Thief

Post by evilgenius » Sun 23rd Oct 2011

I would annoy him until he paid me to go away. :D

Captain_Short
Troll

Post by Captain_Short » Wed 21st Dec 2011

Oh, gawd, if I saw Artemis Fowl.. I would probably say, "Wha.. what? WHAT?! ARTEMIS FOWL!!" And then chase after him and try to tackle him. Then I would say, "GOD! PEOPLE! IT'S ARTEMIS FOWL!! Dude, dude! DUDE!!" and scream at him and shake him until Butler pulled me off him, then I would scream, "Butler?! BUTLER! DOMOVIO!" and scream his name out to everyone and jump on both of them and scream, "EOIN COLFER DID NOT MAKE YOU FROM HIS AWESOME IMAGINATION!!!" and start hopping around in circles screaming "It's ARTEMIS FOWL!!" *takes in a big breath* Whew. Yeah.

That Chick2
Troll

Post by That Chick2 » Sat 28th Jan 2012

I guess I would sigh and think, God, he cute than I thought. Then geuss there would be a tie on his study door.

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Thu 23rd Feb 2012

Complimenting him on finding the perfect shade of blue for our engagement ring. :wub:

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 22nd May 2012

Check if it was him. If a strong bald man was with him, or there was a heat haze near him, I'd assume he was the real deal...
Presumably it's if it was him... I'd want to learn gnommish!!! it's awesome...
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

whosasking
Mud-Man

Post by whosasking » Thu 14th Jun 2012

Captain_Short wrote:Oh, gawd, if I saw Artemis Fowl.. I would probably say, "Wha.. what? WHAT?! ARTEMIS FOWL!!" And then chase after him and try to tackle him. Then I would say, "GOD! PEOPLE! IT'S ARTEMIS FOWL!! Dude, dude! DUDE!!" and scream at him and shake him until Butler pulled me off him, then I would scream, "Butler?! BUTLER! DOMOVIO!" and scream his name out to everyone and jump on both of them and scream, "EOIN COLFER DID NOT MAKE YOU FROM HIS AWESOME IMAGINATION!!!" and start hopping around in circles screaming "It's ARTEMIS FOWL!!" *takes in a big breath* Whew. Yeah.
I would have pretty much the same reaction, but first, I'd do my banshee scream & get the autograph of all the characters & make him get me to meet them.
~whosasking
(they/them or she/her)
^ THANK YOU, AFFY!!!! *bows* thankyouthankyouthankyou imnotworthy!!!! I LOVE the siggie!!!!
i love dogs and girls

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Thu 14th Jun 2012

All i would do is walk up and ask if his name really was Artemis Fowl, if the answer was yes i would launch a string of physics questions at him.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Sun 24th Jun 2012

I would ask him to get me in touch with the People. And also find out where Fowl Manor is. It should be only about 10-30 minutes away from where I used to live. :D
And I would get him to do all my school work and tests for me. Imagine if I could get him to do my GCSEs! 13 A* ! :D I could get into any university I wanted! :D

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 5th Jul 2012

I think about half the girls on here would go mad because they fangirl him, another quarter would annoy him/ask him if he loves Holly *eye roll* and the final quarter would do something else. I don't know what the boys would do.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Nol
Mud-Man

Post by Nol » Mon 10th Dec 2012

If i saw Artemis i'd probably faint, because he's not suppose to exist.

Solinium Pulse
Troll

Post by Solinium Pulse » Tue 17th Sep 2013

I'd kidnap him, hold him hostage and demand gold from his family.

But then there's the Butler thing...
Sol²√\√\√\√\_______

Spudtron98
Dwarf Miner

Post by Spudtron98 » Wed 12th Mar 2014

Well, for one thing I wouldn't go "EEEEE! IT'S ARTY! GET HIM! SMOTHER HIM WITH SMOOCHES! ASK HIM ABOUT HIS LOVE LIFE!" That is creepy, and Butler would probably feed you your own intestines through your eyes. What I would do is ask him to facilitate the return to the surface for the Fairies, as Humanity has mostly learnt to share.
"Did you think that I would FORGET YOU?!"

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Wed 12th Mar 2014

I think I would be so scared of saying something stupid that I would act as if I never saw him in the first place! :lol: Or knowing my luck I would accidentally spill something on him or something. I think the best thing to do would to be to write out a quick note explaining that I know who he is and that I admire everything he's done to help the fairies. Then ask someone else to pass it to him and watch his reaction from afar :awesome:
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D