how did you react when... [spoilers]

Anything about the Fowl books.
chocolatetruffles1
Mud-Man

Re: how did you react when... [spoilers]

Post by chocolatetruffles1 » Wed 28th Mar 2012

Aura wrote:When i read that part i was in the middle of Geometry class. I got so lost in the book i didn't notice i was crying until the teacher said my name and asked if everything was all right. All i said to him was, "Holly died." and he sent me to the counseler's office. I thought she'd be just as confused but she actually knew what i was talking about and we spent the rest of the school day talking about AF in her office.
Whoa.... That's really interesting. You must really like AF.
"I now pronounce you... man and elf."- No.1 Demon Warlock

"Peace be inside me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path. Now, Mervall, show me where the filthy human is so I may feed him his organs."- Opal Koboi

Aura
Mud-Man

Post by Aura » Wed 4th Apr 2012

chocolatetruffles1 wrote: Whoa.... That's really interesting. You must really like AF.
Yes. But i tend to get very lost in books, just not on Tuesdays.
Image Image Image Image

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 5th Jul 2012

I kept reading. I knew there were other books, and I knew there was an ending to that book, so logicaly Holly (and the warlocks) couldn't die, or they wouldn't be able to get back to Earth. I also thought that Artemis has a plan, he always does.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Twisted Persona
Mud-Man

Post by Twisted Persona » Wed 14th Nov 2012

I cryed for 15 minutes and through my book across the room. After that i picked it up and started reading again.

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit
Location: on all levels except physical i am face down on the floor

Post by CloverKitty » Mon 19th Nov 2012

I was like,wow the last thing she saw was the only person able to save her turning away, leaving her to die.... And then I cried for awhile.

ILoveToRead
Mud-Man

Post by ILoveToRead » Mon 18th Jan 2021

I was dumbfounded. Couldn't believe what happened. I really hoped that Holly would come back to life or something--and she did! Hurray for Artemis! The Lost Colony is one of my favorite Artemis Fowl books.
"Juliet smiled again, but this time there was a hint of her brother in those teeth." Artemis Fowl