Favorite Book?

Anything about the Fowl books.
Foxriver Fowl
Dwarf Miner
Location: Were ever teh kitty wants to go and I will be there

Re: Favorite Book?

Post by Foxriver Fowl » Thu 12th Jul 2012

PastelBlue wrote:The Atlantis Complex or Time Paradox! I loved Orion in TAC, and TTP was so complex ,which I appreciated. And H/A.
Same! :starwars:

Timewaster
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by Timewaster » Fri 13th Jul 2012

I liked the first book the best. I preferred Artemis as the villain, or the anti-hero, or however you want to view him. He grew more and more boring throughout the books.

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Tue 24th Jul 2012

I really really loved the first book and the eternity code - I remember literally being on the floor with laughter during TEC. I think I'm gonna have to add the Atlantis Complex to my favourites because I loved Orion in it and it made for really interesting reading to see Artemis - for once - not be in control of the situation.

Foxriver Fowl
Dwarf Miner
Location: Were ever teh kitty wants to go and I will be there

Post by Foxriver Fowl » Wed 8th Aug 2012

Well.....or the 5th..... :-)

Twisted Persona
Mud-Man

Post by Twisted Persona » Wed 14th Nov 2012

I think The Atlantis Complex is my fave book.

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit
Location: on all levels except physical i am face down on the floor

Post by CloverKitty » Fri 23rd Nov 2012

But they are all so great! How do I choose? I guess would go with either The Lost Colony or The Last Guardian. Or The Atlantis Complex. Or The Time Paradox. Or . . . :awesome:

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Sat 1st Dec 2012

Okay, now my new favorite is TLG. Because it's the one that gave me the most feels and everything. ^^

Nol
Mud-Man

Post by Nol » Mon 10th Dec 2012

Atlantis Complex

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Wed 6th Feb 2013

TLG, dunno why.

caleb legend
Gnome

Post by caleb legend » Sat 24th Aug 2013

for me that would be atlantis complex
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1

opal kobi killers
Goblin

Post by opal kobi killers » Mon 9th Dec 2013

MY favorite besides the part when root dies :( is the opal deception or arctic incedent 8)

Eldewind Dolly
Gnome

Post by Eldewind Dolly » Thu 13th Mar 2014

I love them all, except for the Atlantis Complex and the Last Guardian. Maybe I slightly prefer the Lost Colony because it's partly set in France ^O^ cocorico !! :awesome: But the original trilogy is definitely awesome ^^"
'' Plantée, debout, au milieu de mon rêve. ,,

Conduit E37, French Artemis Fowl forum !!!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 13th Mar 2014

^My favourites are the first four books :) I feel like they fit together really well, and to be honest if there were only four then I'd be sad there weren't more, but they'd honestly have finished on a great note :D
Out of those, my fave keeps switching... It usually depends which I'd read most recently :awesome:
I think TLC is cool but I don't like it quite as much as the earlier ones, and TTP and especially TLG read like fanfiction to me :( TAC I have no especial opinions on... :-|
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Thu 13th Mar 2014

I think that my preference is still the Lost Colony. I have no idea why, actually I do. I read the first 4 and thought that was all of them but then my librarian told me that a new one had just come out and she handed TLC to me and I read it about 10 times over the summer holidays :) But yeah, I think I like that one coz of the dimension hopping and introduction to demons and Minerva and just yeah :awesome:
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 15th Mar 2014

The eighth book was really emotional and all but I'd choose between that and TTP. In both, Artemis was heroic and seemingly the only difference between them is that in one book Holly kisses Arty and in the other book it's the other way around. The series had an awesome ending. :D

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.