FG Groups?

Ideas, comments, suggestions, submissions or anything else you would like to say about the website, or forums.

FG Groups?

Postby xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 24th Feb 2013

On other forums I have been on (plus deviantART and Facebook), there have been systems to create group pages, where the creators can post little updates about things related to the group. Since the Clubs subforum has died, maybe do a system like dA or FB's?
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Re: FG Groups?

Postby Skyswallow » Sun 24th Feb 2013

Well, we have the AF land thing. But that's kinda dead (it has been for months, I don't know if it's even happened since you came on?) and we need to get the mods to restart that :) But we can use PMs and TOTT for that, I guess? And also siggies (to reflect fandoms)? So we dun really need groups :)
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Return to Feedback