Unsettling Things...

Want to have a laugh? Know a funny link youd like to share? All in here!

Re: Unsettling Things...

Postby Skyswallow » Wed 8th May 2013

So this isn't for me, but one of my friends is terrified of spiders. And weeping angels. And then I made a joke about the 'Hey, who turned out the lights' thing and it turned out she's (is? was?) terrified of that thing. So I drew a weeping angel spider saying 'hey, who turned out the lights?'. I will probably edit it in once I've scanned it in :)
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Randomosity » Sat 25th May 2013

I sometimes get a little claustrophobic, and I was traveling with friends on the tube when it stopped nowhere near a station and very abruptly. I got a little nervous, so my friend said, 'it's fine. we'll be out soon, and the powers still working,' or something like that.
Then the lights went out.
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.
Randomosity
Troll

Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Postby Cabaline » Tue 1st Apr 2014

I find it really weird to walk through my uni buildings when it is empty or night time. It just creeps me out a little.

Also my flatmate sleepwalks which is very unsettling! I'll be woken up at 5am by the sound of footsteps going up and down the corridor, or a door repeatedly opening. Once I went to the bathroom at 5:30am, and when I opened the bathroom door to go back to bed, he was standing in front of it COMPLETELY asleep! It scared the hell out of me! :lol:
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby nebula » Thu 19th Jun 2014

I've always feared being with my mom one night and her going out and never coming back. That almost happened one night on vacation, but she came back at 2:30 am (I just didn't expect her to be that late). It was especially unsettling because we were in a vacation house with big glass windows and I could see out into the night. Also, it was a big house and I didn't know the area very well. Creepy.
✌ i think i'll just lay right here ☯
nebula
Mud-Man

Previous

Return to Eleven Wonders Themepark