LEGO Lord of the Rings - The Game.

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!

LEGO Lord of the Rings - The Game.

Postby world is quiet here » Mon 10th Sep 2012

Has anyone seen LEGO Lord of the Rings the game? I don't think the release date has been given yet, but it's going to be released in December I guess because that's when the Hobbit movie is released, and it's prime time for buying stuff. There's loads of LEGO sets released as well if ya're interested. ;) Oh and you may of heard me go on about this in the lotr thread yeah x) This came in mah LEGO magazine XD So yeah I scanned it and here it is. So anyone excited? Do ya think it'll be good?
I'm well excited, I might get on Wii or PC, because I heard LEGO games are good on PC. But I don't know if they'll release it on PC, as it's not the most used console. But if they do it's almost certain it'll be out before Wii and stuff due to licening stuff.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Re: LEGO Lord of the Rings - The Game.

Postby Battery » Fri 25th Jan 2013

Well
I have this game, I got it for Christmas which was really surprising because someone actually bothered to fix our Wii just for that purpose.
It's really great
I've been playing it with my dad, we're almost done with it but we haven't been able to find much time lately to play it so it's kind of on hold at the moment
So yeah anyway I really like it?? I kind of wasn't expecting to but it's pretty great
Battery
Ringbearer

Postby paska » Thu 31st Jan 2013

Well I also got my hands on a game but to be honest I`m not that impresed with the game. Still is a fun way to lose some time.
paska
Goblin

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 6th Feb 2013

I actually still haven't got it still but it looks pretty cool so yeah.... I must get it.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Return to Haven Arcade