Skyrim

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!

Skyrim

Postby Cabaline » Tue 24th Jul 2012

I couldn't find a topic about this on here and was pretty surprised.

Who here has it/has played it and what do you think of it?

It's meant to be totally addictive but when I played it I wasn't totally blown away. The scenery and places in the game are beautiful but I find the game play to be OK. I don't feel the need to find out what happens at the end.

But I love the 'arrow in the knee' jokes :lol:
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: Skyrim

Postby world is quiet here » Mon 4th Mar 2013

I love Skyrim ^_^ I got it yesterday it's so good =D
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby slepyoneshot » Sat 10th Aug 2013

I love skyrim, and i can't wait until the new game comes out, Molag Bal will be crushed under my boot! (molag bal is the daedric entity of war i think and is the main enemy in this game, if anyone remembers the Mace of Molag Bal, yes that daedric entity)
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby world is quiet here » Thu 15th Aug 2013

slepyoneshot wrote:I love skyrim, and i can't wait until the new game comes out, Molag Bal will be crushed under my boot! (molag bal is the daedric entity of war i think and is the main enemy in this game, if anyone remembers the Mace of Molag Bal, yes that daedric entity)

Same, I can't wait for ESO but it kinda sucks for me cuz my Computer won't be able to run it, I can't afford to get a new one/upgrade and I can't afford the next gen consoles (not that I'd get them anyway, i'm a loyal pc gamer! :P).

Also, do you guys mod Skyrim? Its so fun to mod for me, Ive got such cool things! I love this game so much d'aww :)

Ive got like four characters (orc, nord, khajjit, and high elf) :)

I prefer playing with my high elf though (a mage) after all, magic is the true power in the world. :awesome:
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Postby slepyoneshot » Fri 23rd Aug 2013

I have it on X-box and PC right now, my 2 characters are an argonian and a nord named batman for no particular reason, I've been thinking about making a mod but I got skyrim on pc the minute it came out, and there's something wrong with mods and my version and idk how to update XD
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby world is quiet here » Wed 28th Aug 2013

^To update, go on steam, make sure you're in online mode, and then it should update all the games you have automatically.

If not, you might need to right-click the game, force update. I don't know if that option is even there anymore.

And make sure you have a fair amount of hard drive space on your computer for the update (that could be a problem.)

But other than that, I have no idea.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Return to Haven Arcade