Pokémon Diamond/Pearl

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!

Re: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl

Postby veelagirl » Tue 25th Dec 2007

thats strange. o well :(
now i can torment u. ééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé!!!
but pokémon diamond and pearl r really different to the others. im really annoyed because i have emerald and my sis has diamond and we cant trade because we could only use either a game link cable (which doesnt fir into my ds or hers for that matter) or a wireless adapter (which ALSO doesnt fit into our ds's.)

kind of stinks.
hello. my name is veelagirl.
veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Postby EarthGoddess » Sun 30th Dec 2007

i know what you mean *sigh*
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls!!
:D
EarthGoddess
LEP Recruit

Postby HollyShort9 » Tue 15th Jan 2008

veelagirl wrote:you have both?? my sis wants me to get pearl so i can give it to her... honestly...

oh, to do é you just do this: control and alt then the letter - in this case e but u can also do Vinyáyá in the same way :D

ta-dah! Pokémon!!

That doesn't work for my computer. This is without doing the ctrl+alt+e:

Pokemon.

This is with doing the ctrl+alt+e:

Pokmon.

The E doesn't even appear.. Let me try it with Vinyaya.

Vinyy... See, the letters that I try with that don't even appear!
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby EarthGoddess » Tue 15th Jan 2008

mine does that sometimes - you have to try again and again and it works.
ééééééééééééé!!
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls!!
:D
EarthGoddess
LEP Recruit

Postby veelagirl » Sun 20th Jan 2008

anyway, back to topic.
we need to find cheats for pokémon. theyre useful.
hello. my name is veelagirl.
veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Postby HollyShort9 » Fri 22nd Feb 2008

I lost Pokemon Diamond. And Pokemon Pearl is tough :?
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.
HollyShort9

Postby Crusher » Sun 24th Feb 2008

I still play these games. If you're looking for info on how to play, try this link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48073

That's the guide that I used. It's cool!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Come then all of you, come closer, form a circle,
Join hands and make believe that joined
Hands will keep away the wolves of water
Who howl along our coast. And be it assumed
That no one hears them among the talk and laughter.

-Louis Macneice
Crusher
Gnome

Postby Gravitational Singularity » Tue 4th Mar 2008

What was really cool about the Pokémon games in my oppinion was the mechanics. Cause I was the only one who bothered to master them, well except 2 or 3 of my friends. In the old days I knew all formulas for calculating damage, HP, stats at any given lvl according to training, etc. I was also a good breeder (yes it is possible to breed pokémon with better stats) and I knew how to train a pokemon to gain high stats where I wanted it (known as EV points). I knew a lot about conditions, buffs, attacks, etc. Anything else I can brag about....oh yes I was lazy so I didn't train my Pokémon to very high lvls, but I still beat people with Pkémon with lvl way higher than mine. What? Ok so I could never compete with the world elite, but hey, I was best in my neighbourhoodXD

I think I'v boasted enough.
Just call me Grav
Northern Carina Nebula
Gravitational Singularity
LEPretrieval Team Member

Postby HollyShort9 » Tue 9th Dec 2008

Does anyone know how to get the Fly move that lets you go to a place you've been to before instantly? Or how to get into Sunyshore City? (I'm pretty sure it was Sunyshore.) Because I never got Fly, and I could never figure out how to get to Sunyshore City! Help?
HollyShort9

Postby HollyShort9 » Sun 30th Aug 2009

Sorry for the doublepost (is it really a doublepost, though? It's been a long time), but I figured out how to get Fly and I just about SCREAMED when I couldn't figure out how to get into Sunyshore City. So, I begged my brother to help and he said he forgot how to get in it (he's beaten the game before on his game ... card thingy), so in an act of desperation, I looked it up on Yahoo.
This is SACRED GAMING INFO FOR ANYONE WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET INTO SUNYSHORE CITY, SO LISTEN WELL:

"Well, first of all you need 7 badges. Then go to Veilstone and rescue Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit. But first you need to battle Cyrus. Then he'll give you a Master Ball. Go to a room where Saturn is in then you will need to battle him. Once you defeat him, press the red button. And for the most hard and boring part of this, you'll need to climb Mt. Coronet. There are a bunch of grunts in there so be prepared. You'll have to enter from the Route 207 or 208 sides. Once you get to the top, you'll have a double battle against two grunts. When you defeat them, you will have a double team with Mars an Jupiter, but your rival comes to help you out! Defeat those two and he will completely heal your Pokemon. And again you have to battle Cyrus but all of his Pokemon are evolved and he has a GYARADOS. Then you will have to either catch or defeat Palkia. Once you catch/defeat him, you will be able to go to Sunyshore!"
HollyShort9

Postby hiholly123 » Wed 2nd Sep 2009

Oh my gosh! I love Pokemon! I have Dimond, Emerald, and Platinum, the new one. I think they should make a Pokemon game where you get to go to all the regions and stuff. It would be so kool! Then you could move all over the place! You could have more opportunities to catch rare Pokemon, and meet different people! It would be awesome! Tell me what you think!

(i couldn't get the E's either. :(
(GIF not made by me)
Don't Blink.
Team Holly!
hiholly123
Dwarf Thief

Postby HollyShort9 » Wed 2nd Sep 2009

Yeah, that would be cool!
When you go to the Pokémon League (YES I GOT THE E!), you have to use the hidden move "Surf" on a Water Pokémon (you get it from a TM) and there's a purple-haired girl on the beach in Sunyshore (that's where you leave from), you talk to her after getting the 8th badge and she'll give you a TM with the hidden move Waterfall in it (which you need to go up a waterfall with to get to the Pokémon League) and when you first talk to her she says "Hi... I'm.. a Gym Leader... Oh, sorry, n...not a gym leader here, a leader in... in... the Jento region... it would be nice if you knew about it..."

Yeah, they mention the other regions in the games, so...
HollyShort9

Postby faerimagic » Mon 25th Jan 2010

Attention all Pokemon fans! There is a site, if you didn't know already, called http://www.gpxplus.net. This is where you can grow, level, dress, feed, etc, your own digital Pokemon. They all start out as eggs, and then you can hatch them and level them up. It's sorta like that dragon Cave site.

I have Pearl and my sister has Diamond, we have all the GBA games, 2 DS's, One GBA SP, one Gamecube, one wii, Pokemon Gale of Darkness, Pokemon colosseum, Pokemon TV (I think), and plenty of Pokemon books...
So yeah, I am a Pokemon fan.

I am currently tabbing with that GPX site, and hope you guys go there and enjoy it!

And no, on my computer, that mark over the e, not working. Oh well what can you do?

edit: I made a thread called My Pokemon eggs. You could look into that if you want.. It's in the Gaming and Random forums.
ImageImageImageImageImage

In order of appearence is Dreads, Belle, Phalaka, Tamakiko, and Harmonia.
I was bored, so I wrote descriptions for all of them. Just scroll down each of their pages to see their random histories.
Team Holly.

Sig made by the awesome FowlStar. :D
faerimagic
Centaur Genius

Location: Drawing away the whole day...and missing dinner... *stomach growls*

Postby dixieduffy » Sun 7th Mar 2010

dixieduffy
LEP Recruit

Postby artemisfowlexpert1 » Sat 4th Sep 2010

I had both of them but my stupid brother gave it away!!! so now hes beggging me to get him all the pokemons. i dont have that kinda money!!! i know im rich for a 13 year old but i aint made of money!!!!!
<3 Psalm 23 <3Image
DANCER SWAG
My weapon is my BODY, my element is WATER, my world is SWIMMING.
"Real revenge, is making something of yourself."- Gerard Way
Long live the ROMANCE
artemisfowlexpert1
Dwarf Thief

PreviousNext

Return to Haven Arcade