Halo

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!

Re: Halo

Postby Star Jinin » Tue 8th Jul 2008

I've never played the game, as the Xbox never attracted my attention. I mean, when they came out with Halo action figures, I was like: "Okay..." but now movies and books?!
Smut solves EVERYTHING!! :D
Star Jinin
LEPretrieval Team Member

Postby Captain Short 711 » Mon 8th Sep 2008

well to be honest i think Halo sucks and i have never played it! you wanna know why?:

All the idiots play it in my class!, so they come up to the front of the class for news and they go: my favourite game is Halo...*long pause* the teacher goes:whats it about? he goes: i dunno... you kill people and stuff... I-Im up to level three and i cant get past it...(Who cares what you've done idiot!Just tell us about the game and get over it!)
Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Postby SAPnotLEP » Thu 25th Dec 2008

'You kill people'... those idiots disgust me.

Halo was the original 3-D shooter and all they say is 'you kill people'?

(I'm about to get passionate, clear the room) Ugh! LEVEL 3!!!! THEY THINK THAT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT!!!! TRY DOING THE LIBRARY ON LEGENDARY, NUBS!!! OR, TWO BETRAYALS!!! OR, THE MAW!!! YOU GOODFORNOTHING NOOBS!!! I'd hate to see them online. Heheheheheh.

People like that fog up the picture of what Halo actually is. 'A cool game where you kill people'. Honestly. Grrrr.
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!
COZ EVERYONE KNOWS TUCKER DID IT!
CABOOSE: SCORE: -1.

[insert zeeky boogy doog here]
SAPnotLEP
Troll

Postby p5ychic » Sat 3rd Jan 2009

Again, I'd be much better at this game if not for the aliens. I keep dying, and now I'm even playing on Easy.

I'm so glad they have it for mac. It's a really fun game.
p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Postby SAPnotLEP » Wed 21st Jan 2009

It is fun, but don't become me. I'm obsessed. I play multiplayer a lot. I need a proper life. lol.

Edit: Thank whoever they scrapped the movie. The book series was far enough. It was probably gonna be a low budget film anyway.

Edit #2: Bungie is bringing out a game called 'Halo Wars'. I wonder if they will bring out Halo 4...?

Edit #3&4: Somebody mentioned people were making a movie in Blood Gulch... That's Red vs Blue. Though many probably know that.
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!
COZ EVERYONE KNOWS TUCKER DID IT!
CABOOSE: SCORE: -1.

[insert zeeky boogy doog here]
SAPnotLEP
Troll

Postby slepyoneshot » Fri 11th Jan 2013

honestly i have only ever played Halo Reach, but its awesome, i love the feel of being a spartan III hyper lethal vector on Noble team... then it goes downhill
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Previous

Return to Haven Arcade