BEST Final Fantasy

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!

Postby Jehuty » Tue 7th Feb 2006

Only going up to X-2 unfortunatly, cause i belive the online one doescount. I was going to disclude X-2 because of how bad it was but i didnt because michael probobly would have banned me for doing it, fan boy!

Which is bext (the answer is 7 XD)
I [ 1 ] [14.29%]
II [ 0 ] [0.00%]
III [ 1 ] [14.29%]
IV [ 0 ] [0.00%]
V [ 0 ] [0.00%]
VI [ 0 ] [0.00%]
VII [ 1 ] [14.29%]
VIII [ 1 ] [14.29%]
IX [ 0 ] [0.00%]
X [ 2 ] [28.57%]
X-2 [ 1 ] [14.29%]
Image

MichaelM is my foe, dont listen to him he kills young children.
User avatar
Jehuty
Dwarf Thief
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue 7th Feb 2006

Postby MichaelM » Tue 7th Feb 2006

I said X :P

I still think X2 was awesome, but it was really X that made it awesome.

The story in X was just so much more epic, its graphics so much more groundbreaking, and its gameplay, so much more fitting.

X is one of the greatest games ever made. If not the greatest. No questions asked :)
Image
User avatar
MichaelM
FG 5ever
 
Posts: 5246
Joined: Tue 30th Aug 2005
Location: Northern Ireland

Postby darvit » Wed 8th Feb 2006

I voted for FF8 because it's the 1st FF i ever played. There's a bit of sentimental value attached to it.. :wub:
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
Image
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image
User avatar
darvit
Council Member
 
Posts: 3809
Joined: Wed 11th Jan 2006
Location: North Carolina, USA

Postby MichaelM » Wed 8th Feb 2006

darvit wrote: I voted for FF8 because it's the 1st FF i ever played. There's a bit of sentimental value attached to it.. :wub:

Good point - X was my first FF. Guess that explains a bit as well :)
Image
User avatar
MichaelM
FG 5ever
 
Posts: 5246
Joined: Tue 30th Aug 2005
Location: Northern Ireland

Postby darvit » Wed 8th Feb 2006

I have to add that eventually, I realized that FF8 was too much of a love story.. and I'm not into that kind of thing.. But oh well. It's still ff8. And we FF8 fans get bashed by FF7 fans... so...uh, yeah.. BRING IT ON.

:starwars:
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
Image
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image
User avatar
darvit
Council Member
 
Posts: 3809
Joined: Wed 11th Jan 2006
Location: North Carolina, USA

Postby michelle_f33 » Wed 8th Feb 2006

What about Kingdom of Hearts??- That did have something to do with Final Fantasy right?? Or am I thinking of something else?
User avatar
michelle_f33
Centaur Genius
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Wed 18th Jan 2006
Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia

Postby Jehuty » Wed 8th Feb 2006

michelle_f33 wrote: What about Kingdom of Hearts??- That did have something to do with Final Fantasy right?? Or am I thinking of something else?

Made by the same company and it included guest appearances of alot of the final fantasy characters. But unfortunatly it was not part of the FF series. It would belong in a best game by square pole.
Image

MichaelM is my foe, dont listen to him he kills young children.
User avatar
Jehuty
Dwarf Thief
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue 7th Feb 2006

Postby MichaelM » Wed 8th Feb 2006

Exiled Master wrote:
michelle_f33 wrote: What about Kingdom of Hearts??- That did have something to do with Final Fantasy right?? Or am I thinking of something else?

Made by the same company and it included guest appearances of alot of the final fantasy characters. But unfortunatly it was not part of the FF series. It would belong in a best game by square pole.

But would it win it? ;)
Image
User avatar
MichaelM
FG 5ever
 
Posts: 5246
Joined: Tue 30th Aug 2005
Location: Northern Ireland

Postby Jehuty » Wed 8th Feb 2006

MichaelM wrote:
Exiled Master wrote:
michelle_f33 wrote: What about Kingdom of Hearts??- That did have something to do with Final Fantasy right?? Or am I thinking of something else?

Made by the same company and it included guest appearances of alot of the final fantasy characters. But unfortunatly it was not part of the FF series. It would belong in a best game by square pole.

But would it win it? ;)

I dunno, it was a pretty rocking game. Very underrated. You should play it aswell Michael. I would lend it to you but youre glued to your computer.
Image

MichaelM is my foe, dont listen to him he kills young children.
User avatar
Jehuty
Dwarf Thief
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue 7th Feb 2006

Postby Hellspawn » Wed 8th Feb 2006

i said I. i thought it owned *looks scundered*
Peace.

Creativity is dictated not by the state of one's mind, but by the content of their spirit - Anon
User avatar
Hellspawn
LEP Recruit
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue 17th Jan 2006
Location: Belfast

Postby Jehuty » Wed 8th Feb 2006

darvit wrote: I have to add that eventually, I realized that FF8 was too much of a love story.. and I'm not into that kind of thing.. But oh well. It's still ff8. And we FF8 fans get bashed by FF7 fans... so...uh, yeah.. BRING IT ON.

:starwars:

*Bashes as requested*

:( :biggun:
Image

MichaelM is my foe, dont listen to him he kills young children.
User avatar
Jehuty
Dwarf Thief
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Tue 7th Feb 2006

Postby MichaelM » Wed 8th Feb 2006

Exiled Master wrote:
MichaelM wrote:
Exiled Master wrote:
michelle_f33 wrote: What about Kingdom of Hearts??- That did have something to do with Final Fantasy right?? Or am I thinking of something else?

Made by the same company and it included guest appearances of alot of the final fantasy characters. But unfortunatly it was not part of the FF series. It would belong in a best game by square pole.

But would it win it? ;)

I dunno, it was a pretty rocking game. Very underrated. You should play it aswell Michael. I would lend it to you but youre glued to your computer.

How dare you! :o

Its glued to me :wub:


Besides - Computers have so much more to do on them :P

And you can talk. Theyre like ultimate :D
Image
User avatar
MichaelM
FG 5ever
 
Posts: 5246
Joined: Tue 30th Aug 2005
Location: Northern Ireland

Postby michelle_f33 » Thu 9th Feb 2006

Computers Rock!!!


I know this is off topic but I thought that you should know where I stand.
User avatar
michelle_f33
Centaur Genius
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Wed 18th Jan 2006
Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia

Postby MichaelM » Thu 9th Feb 2006

michelle_f33 wrote: Computers Rock!!!


I know this is off topic but I thought that you should know where I stand.

That line is NEVER off topic :P

The more you say it the better :D
Image
User avatar
MichaelM
FG 5ever
 
Posts: 5246
Joined: Tue 30th Aug 2005
Location: Northern Ireland

Postby Artemis Fowl » Thu 23rd Feb 2006

VII...DUH!! :rolleyes:
User avatar
Artemis Fowl
Gnome
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu 5th Jan 2006

Next

Return to Haven Arcade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron