What game did you play last?

PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo and all the other games we love to play!

Re: What game did you play last?

Postby artymon I\/ » Tue 25th Apr 2017

Overwatch

Had to give Uprising a try, and in general tis fun, had to take a break.

Man, Uncharted 4 got real hard real fast under Crushing. Holy crap. 80% of my run was like "Oh this isn't too hard, after Brutal on the first game, I can do anything." Then we got onto the island and holy crap those guys aren't playing around. I swear every fight now has a sniper, RPG guy, armored machine gunner, and they're all OP as heck. This is where you need to abuse the stealth mechanics and run into a bush where they forget about you and use the stealth grenade meta. Course, when you get into open battle, you're basically doomed.
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby jsreed5 » Wed 12th Jul 2017

Definitely Sound Voltex, since that's just about all I play anymore.

For those of you who have never heard of Sound Voltex, prepare to have your mind blown. (Before you ask: this is not me playing. I only wish I was this good!)

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Postby artymon I\/ » Thu 13th Jul 2017

^Looks like a trippy Guitar Hero, neat!

Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction for me. Man, I'm already almost done and I just started playing it about a week ago. Ahh, it's still fun to play. Best part is making the other factions do your dirty work for you to avoid being penalized by them.
All-time favorite mission is where the CIA/South Koreans hire you to retrieve their jammer tank from the Russians, at the end of the mission, you can hop back in the KIFV and drive it to the Russian HQ and sell it back to them, hehehehe. Pro Mercenary right there.
Y'know, I keep promising to do a playthrough as Jennifer or Chris, but Mattias is just so dang fun. And I like to think he's totally canon with the Lady Adventure's Mattias.
Image Image
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION
artymon I\/
Dwarf Thief

Postby Felina » Mon 17th Jul 2017

Dragon Age II

Fenris is the coolest.
Merrill is my love.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Relationship Poll:
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
✔ Waiting for a mad man in a blue box

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Previous

Return to Haven Arcade