College

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.

College

Postby ashyartemispotozuko » Tue 8th Oct 2013

Hello all! I know it's been FOREVER since I opened a thread, but here's to new beginnings!

I just thought of this the other day. Well, I know most of you here are younger, but I recently started my first year of college. I do also know some of you here are in high school. That is who this post is for.

If you are in high school and you want help to know how to apply for college and get into college, FEEL FREE to PM me. Heck, even if you're younger and you're already worrying about grades, feel free to PM me.

I really only know about schools in the USA, because that is where I am from, but I can always try to help!

I am currently going to University of Wisconsin- Fond du Lac. It is a 2 year program and hopefully if I stay in it, I will transfer in my second year to University of Wisconsin- Green Bay for a 4 year program.

If you're not worried about this yet, feel free to use this thread as a place to talk about what colleges you are interested in or just places your family goes.

If this doesn't explain it, this is the reason i randomly poofed from the site about a year and a half ago. Had too much to do with my senior year of high school and too much over the summer and college has been a KILLER!
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice
ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Re: College

Postby Cabaline » Tue 8th Oct 2013

This thread is a great idea :awesome:
I've just started my second year of university in Scotland, UK. I'm more than happy to answer questions from UK users curious about or going through the process of applying, or even people who are just starting and need advice on settling in. I'm also super excited to answer questions from non-UK students who are wondering how the process works in the UK :)
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Return to Randomosity