Odd Habits

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.

Re: Odd Habits

Postby <3PEXnCHIPS » Fri 28th May 2010

JLHxXxX wrote:^Meh, I have one similar.

Not even Mo knows this one, so here we go.

I act out things. Before when I was little, and I couldn't write, I acted out scenes with myself. Whether it be imaginary people, stuffed animals, whatever. I still do that today to give me ideas for my books. I can be outside for HOURS WITH NO END doing this. Though normally, now a days, I just act book scenes out that'll come next. It really helps me, too!

Yeah, you told me something like that. But I'm the same as AA, and I also come up with my own , like what I think should happen. That's where a lot of my story ideas come from, too. Like the dragon one, Madhouse, the one about Matt and Kate...
<3PEXnCHIPS
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Tree-huger » Sat 29th May 2010

I subconciously blow my fringe out of my eyes. It's really weird because i don't realise im doing it.

Also, when i read books, when it describes the characters expression, i start doing the same expression as im reading the dialogue without knowing it.
"So boycott love,
Detox just to retox.
And I'll promise you anything
for another shot at life.
Imperfect boys with their perfect ploys.
Nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy."
Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes-Fall Out Boy
Tree-huger
Mud-Man

Postby Cabaline » Sun 30th May 2010

When I'm concentrating or carrying something heavy I grimace/screw my face up.

When I have change I'll pile them on top of eachother with the biggest coin at the bottom and the smallest at the top, if I have any notes I wrap the coins in it to make a weird money package.

If I'm on my own and reading Shakespeare if a soliloquy comes up I'll stand up and recite it aloud. It kinda helps me to understand the character better.

If someone says a sentence, sometimes I count how many letters is in it (not including spaces) to see if it is divisible by 5. I dunno why. I don't know why 5 is the number either. It just is.

And thats just a few XD
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Sun 30th May 2010

When I'm drawing a face, I make the same expression I'm trying to get down on paper x3 sometimes my sis asks why I'm SO ANGRY when I draw :P

I like looking into the cars that pass by us on the road when in the car, and then I try to imagine what their life is like (strange, eh? xD)
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby Battery » Sun 30th May 2010

Kierisa12 wrote:When I'm drawing a face, I make the same expression I'm trying to get down on paper x3 sometimes my sis asks why I'm SO ANGRY when I draw :P

I do that too :D

Another thing I remembered just now (that I only just recently realized I do) is that when I have to talk in front of people, I end up sort of putting my hand in front of my mouth. Not fully covering it, just kind of between me and the other people... I'm too shy XD
Battery
Ringbearer

Postby Duck With No Name » Mon 31st May 2010

I pull faces whilst I draw too! XD And if I'm reading and it says that a character's pulled a face that's half confused but half happy, or something like that, I try and pull that face too. :lol:

Also, I realised that I have a habit of crossing my arms whenever I walk, and I don't like being hugged- I hate being in an open space, but I don't like being close to other people either.
Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Postby hitsugayatoushiro » Thu 24th Jun 2010

when I talk I subconciously try to cover my mouth...My cainines are extremely sharp and you can proper see them, so without realising it I try to cover them.
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.
hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer

Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Sat 26th Jun 2010

When I walk past a mirror I always look at myself then scowl, then smile, then laugh and walk away. I dunno why XD

And I tend to try to choose one chara from each tv show/movie and put myself i their shoes. Its weird cuz when they are hurt, I feel hurt, when they are mad I get mad XD its ooooodd.
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby Silversong » Tue 29th Jun 2010

Here goes.

I move. Alot. And when I move, I feel like there's a huge dam, and I just broke it by moving. So I get a rush of ideas. Normally it's my favorite character's next adventure, or myself being thrown into the world of books. But that's not all.
I speak it out. All of it. I do the hand motions, the steps, the songs. For instance (Dragon Hill watchers might know this character), I was planning a book that features Cynder the dragon. I was acting it out while I walked around my living room, and it went something like this.
Me: "Cynder snarled *snarling sound* and glared at them. 'How dare you come here, you humans?' Cynder flapped her wings *wing flapping motions* and roared. She turned, and raced away *break into a run*, while her hu-"
Brother, who just came down the stairs: "What are you doing?"
Me: *blush* "Nothing."

And I collect Stuffed Animals. I have over two hundred now. And yes, I pay for them with my own money.
An Upside-Down Reverse RA INBOW
While you are still SINGING
A MELODY, only for you.
Makes the WORLD go swinging...

Team Holly!

Thank you to FS for the lovely avvie!
Thank you to CC for the avvie that became a siggie :3.
And thanks for Bobo's and FS's siggies that I didn't use but are saved in my hardrive for future use :3
The song in the beginning is Reverse Rainbow, by Kagamine Rin and Hatsune Miku.
Silversong
LEPretrieval Team Member

Location: Sneaking behind my prey, teeth sharp, ready for the kill.

Postby Duck With No Name » Fri 2nd Jul 2010

^ Do you mean cuddly toys or real animals that have been stuffed? :? Because if we're talking about cuddly toys, I have 422! :wink:

And another habit is that I... pick scabs... :P
Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Postby <3PEXnCHIPS » Fri 2nd Jul 2010

Silversong wrote:I speak it out. All of it. I do the hand motions, the steps, the songs. For instance (Dragon Hill watchers might know this character), I was planning a book that features Cynder the dragon. I was acting it out while I walked around my living room, and it went something like this.

I do the same thing. Anything I have read, wrote or random story ideas. That's were most of them come from (although most of them fail miserably...)
<3PEXnCHIPS
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Silversong » Sun 4th Jul 2010

It's fun, isn't it? I dared my brother to try it, and now he does it when I'm not looking. And yes, I mean cuddly toys. I don't know why, they just appeal to me.
I found others that I do!

I can't sleep until I've read. Literally. It's not just a state of mind, it's a part about me where I cannot calm down!
I like reading horror novels, but I get nightmares. I woke up screaming one night after reading a gore/horror book, and I cursed the book.
In Harvest Moon, I always court the boys with white hair. Or mysterious boys. I courted- Vaughn, Will, Skye, Rock, and Cliff. I don't know why. They just look hot to me
I feel the sudden urge to bite something. Normally I bite my finger. Or a stuffed animal.
An Upside-Down Reverse RA INBOW
While you are still SINGING
A MELODY, only for you.
Makes the WORLD go swinging...

Team Holly!

Thank you to FS for the lovely avvie!
Thank you to CC for the avvie that became a siggie :3.
And thanks for Bobo's and FS's siggies that I didn't use but are saved in my hardrive for future use :3
The song in the beginning is Reverse Rainbow, by Kagamine Rin and Hatsune Miku.
Silversong
LEPretrieval Team Member

Location: Sneaking behind my prey, teeth sharp, ready for the kill.

Postby KierisaNOT12 » Mon 5th Jul 2010

its 100 degrees out there... andno, that isn't an exageration.. actual temp ><
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Postby captain-trouble » Tue 20th Jul 2010

If I plug my headphones into my laptop, I chew them.
I am a signature :D
captain-trouble
Dwarf Miner

Postby codeblackrose » Wed 21st Jul 2010

I eat with only one hand. My other hand hangs uselessly somewhere, or I use it to prop up my chin.
What? I am so not psycho.

ImageImageImage

~Helen Raspberrih, Team Holly!
codeblackrose
LEPrecon Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Randomosity