How were you reminded of Artemis/FG today?

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.

Re: How were you reminded of Artemis/FG today?

Postby Skyswallow » Sat 26th May 2012

The other day my art teacher was talking about how to make 3d ears (we're making masks) and she showed us how to make noses without sharp corners (soft noses) and my friend thought of Softnose lasers (TAI)!!!!
And my music teacher was reminding us how to read time signatures and said "What is the four for?" and I started laughing because fourfour is gnommish for plunderer (roughly!!!) :awesome: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby BoboParadizo » Wed 27th Jun 2012

My friend was talking about Green Day, which reminded me of AA. xD
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby Amber Root » Thu 28th Jun 2012

BoboParadizo wrote:We had to translate a bunch of phrases and one of them turned out to be "I love tacos", which reminded me of Amy. xD

So true! Amy <3 Taco

While my mom and I were at the eye doctor she said the blue glasses were so like me. But I almost corrected her and said that they were so Sara. ^^
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby Skyswallow » Fri 29th Jun 2012

Let's see.
First off, in English we are doing news reports. I saw an ad for a new phone, and I believe that model was called 'Orion'. Also, Artemis the profit hunter ('I am that male. I hunted you', profit!!!). There was another one, but I've forgotten already. :razz: I see so many I forget.

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby AFrules12 » Mon 23rd Jul 2012

I brought new awesome sandals, and then noticed they had the letters 'FG' on them XD
One word: Merlin
AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Amber Root » Mon 23rd Jul 2012

I looked at my iPod and instantly I thought of FG. :3
Amber Root
Council Member

Postby BoboParadizo » Tue 24th Jul 2012

I was unscrambling I major chords, and one of them said "AFC". Which reminded me of FG. xD
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby bentj96 » Wed 25th Jul 2012

I was playing my favorite piano song, and I thought of my angel. (that's HaTheAngel if you didn't know). No mush intended.

-Dark Star
I'm a crazy Whovian, watch out!
bentj96
LEP Recruit

Postby BoboParadizo » Wed 25th Jul 2012

Playing my phone messages: "Um, hey, this is Mira! Call me!"

It was another Mira, but I thought of FG. :3
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby Battery » Thu 2nd Aug 2012

I had an awesome dream last night that involved me and Byddie adventuring with the Twelfth Doctor, who turned out to be P5 x) I don't remember much about it other than the fact that it was pretty flipping awesome and the building we were in was a mall and the guys who ran the mall were evil, and blew up the building while we were still inside, and we had to run for the TARDIS while the floor was crumbling x)
Battery
Ringbearer

Postby BoboParadizo » Thu 2nd Aug 2012

I had a dream last night too, something about everyone on FG changing their names and spamming. xD
BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Postby Ash Kelp » Thu 2nd Aug 2012

I was thinking about AF last night and I realized that there was a way that Opal could've been stopped in the last book without Artemis risking his life and dying.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Bang Your Drum » Fri 3rd Aug 2012

Artificial Asian wrote:I had an awesome dream last night that involved me and Byddie adventuring with the Twelfth Doctor, who turned out to be P5 x) I don't remember much about it other than the fact that it was pretty flipping awesome and the building we were in was a mall and the guys who ran the mall were evil, and blew up the building while we were still inside, and we had to run for the TARDIS while the floor was crumbling x)

I'm so the brunette.... she loves Jeff Mangum as much as I do....

I had discussion with my sister today about Black Widows (and how one ended up in someone's bathroom) ... so I'm like Natasha....
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Postby Skyswallow » Mon 6th Aug 2012

I worked out how Opal could have been stopped ages ago. And I was reading a Tintin book (I don't care if I'm too old for them!) and it had a made-up language in. So I thought of Gnommish, and I wrote all the Gnommish I know out. Nine words total. :) And Ash, what's your idea?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Amber Root » Wed 8th Aug 2012

I was helping Alyssa put a shirt onto one of my old Barbies and I saw ™ on it. Which made me think of TM. >-<
Amber Root
Council Member

PreviousNext

Return to Randomosity