Embarrassing things you have said and done.

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.

Re: Embarrassing things you have said and done.

Postby Captain Short 711 » Sat 28th Jul 2012

When I was 12 I had a YouTube channel, and I "vlogged" and put on stupid voices.

I actually want to cry about how embarrassing they were. I wish my parents had kept me away from the Internet. I deleted them a year later but I had over 400 views on most of them. My worst nightmare is that someone will magically revive them or remember about them.

I live in a constant fear that those videos will be used against me one day.
Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Postby Captain_Short » Mon 30th Jul 2012

I was in the shoe store with mah grandma, and she had walked off to some place so I was trying to find her. Then I saw her putting on some shoes over on a bench leaned over, so I went over to her and said, "those are nice shoes." As it turns out, that wasn't my grandma at all!The lady looked up at me and said, "aren't they?" and then I just ran off to my real grandma. Mentally facepalming. Over and over.

Sometimes I feel like such an idiot. XD XD XD
Last edited by Captain_Short on Sun 25th Nov 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Captain_Short
Troll

Postby LEPreconGirl » Wed 1st Aug 2012

Today at band camp I asked 'so how do we play this?' I. Asked. How. To. Play. Dodgeball.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!
LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Postby Falcon! » Wed 24th Oct 2012

Ahahaha. Mine tops all of yours.

So, when I was in... I think this was the fifth grade, my friend and I loved Taylor Swift. (Nobody. Judge me.) So, one night we decided to have a sleepover, so we turn on the radio and wait for her to come on. We eventually get tired of waiting, so we decide to call in and make a request. So we sit around, just waiting for the number to come on. Getting the right one takes about an hour. In the mean time, we call three different wrong numbers, the first of which is some cranky old man. So eventually we get it right, and here's the message we left:

"Uhh... Hey it's them! So, we ere having a party and was wondering if you could play a little Taylor Swift for us. Our names are-- No! Don't tell them our names! Oh. Okay. If you need to call us back, our numbers are-- Don't tell them that either! Just, uh, hang up now! Oh, okay. Bye! (See you later!)"

The guy played it all right. On live radio. His reaction was more or less "Okay then. Moving on." We never did get our music XD
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"
Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Postby CloverKitty » Thu 22nd Nov 2012

Well, there was there was this one time, at adventure land, I was in the wave pool and i kept coming up at the wrong time and had gotten about five to six mouthfuls of water. So i grab my friends shoulders and held on until i got back in rhythm. And I was like, thanks [insertnamehere] . . . And shes like, get off of me! And im like your not [insertnamehere], Sorry!!! Thought you were someone else. And she just looks at me like I am a total creeper. So yah, it was pretty awkward . . . :(
CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Postby Ash Kelp » Thu 22nd Nov 2012

At one point when I was young, I was so happy. I used to think everything was perfect. Which meant that I thought that I was the best ever. So at one point we were playing football, and I cuaght a touchdown pass because no one was covering me. My whole team was really proud of me. (I was an actually good football player) but then the next time the ball was thrown to me I cuaght it and managed to juke some guy, but in the course of juking the rest for a score I went about twenty yards backwards. The worst part was that everyone thought I was just running away.

That's not the most embarressing thing that's happened to me, but most of the others are quite private.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Captain_Short » Sun 25th Nov 2012

Once in the middle of French class, the French teacher was telling us to repeat some words, and I'm sitting next to my friend (who the teacher doesn't like, for some reason. I have no idea since she's actually really nice..) and repeating. I'm a little tired since French class can get boring sometimes, and I guess I was repeating quietly or something, because the French teacher comes up behind me and stares at me while repeating the words even louder. I kinda glare straight ahead because I know what she's getting at, even though I was repeating. So she sits down next to me and starts asking me if I'm okay and if anything ever happens I can talk to her about it (oh please).

She keeps asking me this question over the course of the next few days.

She WOULD NOT leave me alone for the longest time, and it got so annoying.. but it was also pretty embarrassing because she would always pull me aside in front of everyone and be like, "Are you SURE?? POSITIVE you're okay? Everything's fine?" Jeez. xD
Captain_Short
Troll

Postby slepyoneshot » Sun 27th Jan 2013

once when i was 4, my sister dressed me up like a girl, i didnt know what was happening and she put makeup, eyeliner, blush, lip gloss (tastes terrible), a dress and did my hair, my mom was like "oh my gosh what have you done" to her, and im like "i feel pretty" at my mom and shes like glaring at my sis like 'if he starts going into the ladies room at school i will kill you' and im just sitting there, playing with the dress XD. and my mom told me to go change and act like this never happened, which of course i didnt XD. :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: XD XD XD XD XD
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Postby Skyswallow » Mon 28th Jan 2013

So today in Maths , we did 'sketching and interpreting real life graphs'. Fun, right? :) Anyhow, I couldn't think of anything to do. So the first idea that came into my head was to do a graph of how bloodstains spread out as you drop them from different heights (don't ask, I read it somewhere). And now I think my maths class thinks I'm completely mad :awesome:
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Ash Kelp » Mon 28th Jan 2013

On friday night a couple of my classmates and I were doing this Global game jam thing, and when we were in the middle of leaving we noticed someone carrying pizza to where we were working on our project for the global game jam (It's a little hard to explain, sorry), when we got there one of the supervisors who was working on a seperate project had ordered it and was all like "I payed for this myself, and it was for people who were working here, but then you left and you just came back for pizza?" I felt a little awkward and kind of looked at my feet in silence, one of my classmates working on our project grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating, which made us have to wait longer and created an awkward silence. Plus, the pizza was a kind of weird type that I wouldn't have wanted to eat anyway, but I was still annoyed becuase if the pizza had arrived five minutes sooner it all would've been avoided... XD
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.
Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius

Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Postby Twisted Persona » Tue 29th Jan 2013

The most embarrassing thing i've ever done... Geez, there are alot of them. Umm, ok. While i was in Maths class i was reading a book about a guy and there was a part in it that was absolutely hilarious and i was so lost in the book i laughed out loud in the middle of class and then i came back to reality and everybody was staring at me like, "da frak?" and the teacher was up at the black board looking at me with one eyebrow raised and said, "Ellis, i'm glad you find square roots entertaining but please refrain from laughing so loudly in my class."
Twisted Persona
Mud-Man

Postby yunyun » Thu 21st Feb 2013

Probably not really embarrassing for most people, but getting a question wrong in front of the class is always embarrassing for me.
yunyun
Centaur Genius

Postby Skyswallow » Thu 21st Feb 2013

^Oh, God, yes. Also when you are asked a question in your best subject and you don't know the answer. And then everyone else is like "... S/he doesn't know???"
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Postby Randomosity » Sat 18th May 2013

This isn't nearly as embarrassing as some of the things I have said and done but whatever
I am legendary in my form for my terrible throwing and catching skills. In year six I had to throw a ball as far as I could but I threw it at the wrong time.... I actually threw it very far and the entire class watched as the ball sailed over their heads to hit the teacher at the end of the field who then fell to the floor! And the worst thing was she was a teacher I really didn't like so everyone, including the teacher, thought I had done it on purpose :?
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.
Randomosity
Troll

Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Previous

Return to Randomosity