Just For Girls

For strange, random (and maybe a little pointless!) messages.

Re: Just For Girls

Postby artemisfowlexpert1 » Sat 5th Mar 2011

special people
<3 Psalm 23 <3Image
DANCER SWAG
My weapon is my BODY, my element is WATER, my world is SWIMMING.
"Real revenge, is making something of yourself."- Gerard Way
Long live the ROMANCE
artemisfowlexpert1
Dwarf Thief

Postby Opal's_Clone » Wed 30th Mar 2011

I is confuzzled.

Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:

Disliking Pikachu is either a felony, or it should be.
Opal's_Clone
LEP Recruit

Location: Killing Mark Hamill for ruining Star Wars with his terrible acting.

Postby domvoia » Thu 7th Apr 2011

i was just reading the first post and they aren't rare because indiana has almost everyone in me class blond or red and im 50/100 Ireish people and im blond and not all people think that blonds will die out:twisted: and i am part artemis so don't mess with me
Team Artemis member
domvoia
Dwarf Miner

Location: Sadly waiting for something to come, sadly waiting for the storm to come and end...

Re:

Postby ArtyRocks » Wed 13th Apr 2011

Dreamlight wrote:Well, because this is only for girls...

Have you noticed that Eoin Colfer has a thing for blond girls? There's Juliet and Minerva, who Artemis are both fond of, and they're BLOND. ARghh, the blondness (nothing against you blonds, by the way. It's just that blondes are/should be very rare to come by in places like Ireland.

(Not over here though, we've got a pretty large population of blondes in Southern California. Half of them with dyed hair, but whatever :) )

Also, am I the only one who thinks Artemis would be pretty hot in real life if he got a tan? And if he still had two blue eyes instead of one? And if he worked out a bit for at least the minimal amount of muscles?

Hey im blond!!! and what?!? i luv Arty 4 his paleness and unlikeness of any other boys
Sometimes,
people have to cry out their tears

to make room
for a heart full of SMILES~

LOVE IS REAL
REAL IS LOVE

I like people who SMILE when it's RAINING

everybody wants happiness
nobody wants pain
but you can't have a rainbow
without a little rain

You're BEAUTIFUL. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Never give up.
there is no such thing as an ending.
just a new beginning.

If you haven't had your happily ever after, then it just isn't the end yet.

Team Artemis. <3 Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:
ArtyRocks
Troll

Re: Re:

Postby domvoia » Tue 19th Apr 2011

ArtyRocks wrote:
Dreamlight wrote:Well, because this is only for girls...

Have you noticed that Eoin Colfer has a thing for blond girls? There's Juliet and Minerva, who Artemis are both fond of, and they're BLOND. ARghh, the blondness (nothing against you blonds, by the way. It's just that blondes are/should be very rare to come by in places like Ireland.

(Not over here though, we've got a pretty large population of blondes in Southern California. Half of them with dyed hair, but whatever :) )

Also, am I the only one who thinks Artemis would be pretty hot in real life if he got a tan? And if he still had two blue eyes instead of one? And if he worked out a bit for at least the minimal amount of muscles?

Hey im blond!!! and what?!? i luv Arty 4 his paleness and unlikeness of any other boys

you rock girl and i love trouble kelp for some strange reason... plus ot why to people say dumb blonds we are not dumb!well at least some of us...
Team Artemis member
domvoia
Dwarf Miner

Location: Sadly waiting for something to come, sadly waiting for the storm to come and end...

Postby Felina » Wed 27th Apr 2011

Hmm...

I dunno what to say except

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*
Felina
LEP Commander

Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Postby caleb legend » Wed 9th Oct 2013

I KNOW I should not be here but who cares what if artemis was blonde with a tinge of blue or just plain blonde its a weird question coming from a guy but still WHO CARES you wont find me in the chat room often because KITTY AN I Stress on the word KITTY banned me to may times because I tried to scare her with slender man and by accidentally spamming in the chat room and for asking how do you ban people I was curious for the last one and I found a loop so I come on and I wont say in case it is fixed................
dont mind me if your seeing this i am totally bored and gots nothing to do so dont mind me androcks taste good1
caleb legend
Dwarf Miner

Postby Bang Your Drum » Thu 10th Oct 2013

caleb legend wrote:I KNOW I should not be here but who cares what if artemis was blonde with a tinge of blue or just plain blonde its a weird question coming from a guy but still WHO CARES you wont find me in the chat room often because KITTY AN I Stress on the word KITTY banned me to may times because I tried to scare her with slender man and by accidentally spamming in the chat room and for asking how do you ban people I was curious for the last one and I found a loop so I come on and I wont say in case it is fixed................

Kitty is a shout box mod. You respect her authority 'Kay? Stop Necro posting and being disrespectful.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Previous

Return to Randomosity